At Ross Education, we provide high quality allied healthcare training programs that allow graduates to begin rewarding careers in the healthcare industry. As a Financial Aid Coordinator, you will help people to find the financial means to take the first steps toward those careers.
The Financial Aid Coordinator may perform the following duties:
- Explain financial aid sources in detail to ensure each student’s full understanding of his/her overall rights and responsibilities.
- Assist students with the accurate completion of all financial aid application forms.
- Maintain a complete financial aid file of all students receiving financial aid. Follow up with students in the collection of all required documents.
- Process all financial aid forms and/or applications.
- Record and track all financial aid processing, receipt of ISIRs, Pell Grant disbursements, loan checks, award letters, entrance/exit interviews, etc.
- Verify the receipt of all Title IV funds. Obtain signatures as needed.
- Set up and maintain ledger cards. Handle all accounts receivable functions including: posting payments, distributing receipts, balancing, making bank deposits, etc.
- Review all ledger cards to ensure all funds are received. Follow up on delinquent students.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
We offer our employees:
- A positive environment where you can see how your work makes a difference
- Training and ongoing education
- Benefits including insurance, 401k, paid time off, and tuition assistance
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Minimum of 1 year of college, degree a plus.
- At least six months to one year experience in basic accounting, banking, office administration or related work.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office products as well as online data entry. General office experience also needed.
- Must be proficient in math and financial recordkeeping.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interest in helping others to be successful
- Ability to achieve goals
- Ability to work at least 2 evenings per week
- Demonstrates professionalism in manner, dress and conduct as a representative of Ross and student mentor.