At Ross Education, we provide high quality allied healthcare training programs that allow graduates to begin rewarding careers in the healthcare industry.
As one of our Campus Directors, you will be responsible for day-to-day school operations of all campus departments. This is accomplished through careful administration and delegation of human and financial resources at the campus level, while meeting the company’s business objectives. You will have daily interaction with students and staff, seeking your leadership and accessibility. Everyday you will see evidence of your success as our students acquire skills for a new career.
Your duties may include (not inclusive):
- Interacting daily with students and staff about their classes, successes, failures, and questions
- Reviewing and verify admissions and placement reports on a daily basis
- Enrolling new students and conducting new student orientations
- Financial aid reviews
- Reviewing lesson plans, conducting instructor evaluations and monitoring classes
- Interviewing and hiring new staff, conducting evaluations and ongoing training
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Complying with Ross policies and accrediting standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years work experience including at least 2+ years of management responsibilities, including staff, supervision, projects, goals, compliance and budgets. Experience with post secondary education, such as student services, private or charter school management a plus
- Understand how to meet revenue goals
- Be able to lead a team to successful outcomes
- Self-motivated to accomplish daily, weekly, monthly and annual tasks and goals
- Ability to assess hiring and staff development needs
- Ability to work with diverse student population
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (start proving this by sending a great cover letter!)