At Ross Education, we provide high quality allied healthcare training programs that allow graduates to begin rewarding careers in the healthcare industry.
As an Admissions Representative, you will help people take the first steps toward those careers. You will take calls and walk-in visitors regarding our programs, deliver information and pre-admission reviews, direct eligible students to financial aid and follow up with new students on their classes and experience. This is a sales role because you will persuade potential students to commit to Ross for their educational needs as well as maintain potential student relationships with extensive follow-up phone calls. You also must be a team player, as you will work as a team to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly admissions goals.
We offer our employees:
- A positive environment where you can see how your work makes a difference
- Training and ongoing education
- Benefits including insurance, 401k, paid time off, and tuition assistance
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Minimum one year college, degree a plus.
- 1+ years of proven inside sales experience from industries like: event planning, hotel concierge, cosmetics sales person, retail sales, high-end restaurant waitstaff or host, telemarketing, fundraising, membership sales, fitness/diet program sales, direct sales or event coordinator. Strong customer service skills and follow up are a must for this position!
- Ability to handle extensive amounts of phone calls from incoming calls and conducting interviews. Must be able to spend a great deal of time on the phone following up with prospective students who have expressed interest in Ross for their educational needs.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interest in working with and helping people. Your enthusiasm should be a stronger morning wake up than coffee!
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to achieve goals- we work to make our students successful and we measure that in our individual and team accomplishments.
- Ability to work at least 2 evenings per week.